Monday, December 10, 2007

Finals

I am so glad this year has finaly come to an end. This is my last year and i have never been more excited and more scared in my entire life. I hope i look back in these days in classes at my time at the University and find that i miss it. I want to be able to take what i have learned during my time here and use it, maybe not to save the world or find a cure for AIDS, but i want to be able to use it to make my life better and the lives of those around me. Univeristies impact people in a big way, you learn about free thoguht ans what makes you you, and my time has come to g out in the world and use it. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Christina,

You can make a difference, wherever you find yourself. In small ways, we can all make life better for others, no matter what we do in our careers or communities. Best to you, and let me know where you land,

Jacque